Sunday, September 28, 2008



So ok. I haven't posted anything in a while and I feel bad about that. This is for me as much as it is to let people in my life know what the heck is going on in my odd existence. So whats been going on is this game called Spore. I wasn't going to post anything about this because it's a dumb game. Well....not so dumb the more I think about it. I am doing art here. Yes. it will be gone in a year and a half when this game loses popularity and thats part of why I left the video game industry. Once the game is old news your work is flushed into the digital void. Burned to a disk or drive and chucked into a dark hold in some building on the planet. Worse yet, it's just deleted and literly wiped from existance as if it were the last copy of a book and burned. So I won't be into Spore for long, but for now ot's fun. I have literly been amazed by what some people have been able to create.

Now this isn't all I have been working on. I have a fish to show the world, but it's not quite finished yet. Just about, so be looking for that soon. Also, Erin and I are looking forward to Art and Soul! Only two days away! =D I look forward to seeing everyone there. Talking with those I met at AU and meeting new folks.

No comments: