Thursday, October 16, 2008

One fish, two fish, copper fish blue fish?

So I have been draaaaagin my feet about adding a new post long enough. Obviously I am not a blog a day person. Rather I'm turning into a blog a month. Oops. Well I have much to show the world at the moment, I just need to get off my butt and do it. So here is my first tid bit. It's not from Art and Soul per say, but it is because of the retreat. You were sent a blank fish if you signed up for X number of classes I think. Due to the fact that Erin and I tend to sign up for every class we can get our paint stained, chemical soaked hands on we both received a fish. I would encourage you to go over to her blog and take a look at what she did as i think it out shines mine.
At any rate, this is my fish. Erin gave me the idea for the pennies and at the last second I finally came up with the idea for the copper wiring. So I stripped about 21ft worth of car stereo wire and there you have it. My idea was for a beta fish look, but I think it looks more like an ornate goldfish. You can call it Penney. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I saw a beta when I saw this. Copper wire was clever, I was scrutinizing it to see if it was human hair or what...

Michael said...

LOL, I hadn't considered cutting off all my hair for this. Not sure it would have been worth it. ;)

Penney said...

Niiiice....... make fun of my name. See if I care! LOL! Nice work Michael!