Thursday, April 23, 2009

The one and only thing I can rely on 100%

This is NOT a new concept. I am far from the first person to say this. Change is the one thing in life that you can count on without fail. Everything else is a bet of odds. The saying "There are only two things you have to do in life, die and pay taxes." is garbage. I don't have to pay taxes. I never have and I never will. I make a choice to do this. Bad things that I don't want to happen, might happen, if I don't pay them, but I do not have to pay taxes. Death, so far, seems to be the unavoidable. Humans are trying to "fix" that at the moment. Har har. However, there is that one thing that can not be changed. That's change. In that I suppose you could say that change in and of itself does not change. It is and always will be. From a human life, living day to day, only one thing is constant and that is change. Does this sound like mental push-ups? It totally is, but I have never written down this thought, so there it is. Many have said it, I agree... yay for repeditiveness.

No comments: