Thursday, August 14, 2008

High Tech Time


I would lift the lid and show you how this baby works, but then Richard would come and kill me. The inner-workings of this thing have been under development for years now. Around 5,500 to be more accurate. Top notch genius types working round there pathetic archaic clocks trying to finalize this amazing time keeper. So if I blow the secret on that kind of research...pffft... people come after you for lesser mistakes. I like living. I mean, no battery, no winding of any kind and it runs forever. This is crazy stuff man. None the less, Richard trusted about 20 of us with the design and I for one will take it's secret to my grave.

With that silliness out of the way. I had a blast in this class. My first time working with Faux Bone and first time trying to do any kind of measured wire work. You know, actually trying to make one side look or even resemble the other... My second time playing with caustic chemicals. Always fun. The idea that I can draw on metal free hand and have it etched permenently is just to fun for me. I'm looking around the house trying to figure out what I can dump into this stuff! =D Not sure Erin likes the idea, but she has to sleep some time. THEN I WILL POUNCE! "Look honey, how do you like the new kitchen ware?" Oh the fun we will have. All I need now is Thing 1 and Thing 2! muuwwwaAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: