Friday, August 22, 2008

It's quiet..... to quiet.

Yeah....it's all silent like here at the home stead. Erin is off to the other side of the us to go to Bead Fest in Philadelphia and Jasmine is off at camp for a week of horse back riding and fun. I am here at the house alone with power tools... This can't be a good thing. Anyone know how you drive a car with most of the fingers on one hand missing? I should know things like this just in case.

So I have been playing with more Faux Bone and having a good time with it. Nothing to show yet as my first idea has been shelved until I get the proper things to finish it. I should have something finished in a day or so. So for now, no more purdy pictures...yet.

I want to work with Metal clay, and I have some fun ideas for it but I would have to drive into Seattle to get the clay. Trust me this isn't anything you want to do alone. Oh, not because you will get mugged or anything. You just want to be able to use the carpool lanes. Otherwise it will take you 2 hours longer than you planned. Funny thing about having a jackrabbit car...doesn't matter when everyone around you is Yurtle the turtle.

Well, off to play with power tools some more.

No comments: